Friday, January 30, 2009

Blake's Dedication

He loves hair now...and it hurts!
He's sneaky with Aunt Molly!





























I've talked in an earlier post about why we got Blake dedicated, so I won't restate what has already been posted. It was so nice to have both of our families there for the event. We know that they will help us teach Blake about Jesus and will be praying for him every single day. I can't wait for his day of salvation! I pray for it every single day, as well as that Raun and I will be the parents that Christ calls us to be. It is so hard in this culture to stand up for our beliefs, but I know it will become even harder throughout the years when we are pressured to parent in ways that we don't feel are the way Christ wants Raun and I to parent. Please pray for us and I thank our family for all of the help you have given Raun and I during these past 5 months. I know that I can always count on you and that Blake will grow up having some of the best grandparents around...just like I do! Family is so incredibly important to me. I feel that they are always the ones you can count on...even if you don't agree with all of them or always feel the same way about things as they do. God put us into these different families with different people and personalities for a reason! There's always something to learn from somebody, I think. Anyway, enough on my thankfulness for our parents and our families. Here are the pictures from two Sunday's ago.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...