Thursday, June 10, 2010
Baby News
I had my doctor's appointment today and all looks good. I apparently have an infection, so we're treating that at the moment. I say "we" but I'm just following directions! It explains a lot of the symptoms I've been having that have been labor-like, so I'm glad to finally have an answer. I'm only about 1 1/2 -2 cm along, but I don't care! That's farther than I ever got with B. I'm probably the only girl who doesn't care if I make it to my due date....I'd love for her to be a July 4th baby. Daddy T wants her to come on Monday because he wants to share his birthday with her. We'll see! Her grandparents and Daddy think that next week would be perfect for her to come since they all have light schedules at work. I keep trying to inform them that I can't just tell her to come next week. Since she's a girl, she'll probably come at the least convenient time! That'd be my girl! All is ready for a baby, though and my blood pressure is great and her heart is strong. So far so good. Now...I need to stop procrastinating and actually pack my bags. It's just WAY more fun to pack hers instead of mine. Maybe I'll pack tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I did not realize you were so close to baby time! Praying all goes well with labor and delivery----whenever that time may be :O)
Post a Comment