Thursday, June 24, 2010

The big brother-to-be


I love this boy. He is so much fun and is full of energy. As we get ready to meet our newest girl, I am seeing this baby boy in a different light. He's suddenly taller, speaking more, helping with everything, and is such a big boy. Could it be true that he is almost 23 months? Crazy! I'm so glad God blessed us with this precious boy. Our days have gotten better, God has helped me with patience (I still pray for it daily and sometimes every minute), and we've figured out a way to deal with the tantrums and whining (for right now). Now....time for everything to change once again and for new challenges to be put in place...including a toddler bed since this little rascal has figured out how to climb out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...