Thursday, April 22, 2010

K-town Zoo

Daddy T had a business trip, so B and I tagged along. Despite the fact that it was only an hour and a half away, we love going there because we get to go to our favorite zoo. It is so big and you definitely get your workout in. Besides that, we get huge discounts (used to be free, but they just changed that) since we are members at our smaller zoo. On days where it is pretty and we want something to do, we pack up and go to the zoo in our town. It's not as impressive, but B loves the animals and has learned to sign almost all of them.




B enjoyed petting the goats in the petting zoo. He tried to pet the sheep, but they wouldn't come out of the barn. Maybe next time....












B loves elephants, so we stayed and watched them for a bit.


B got to pet this camel. Since I was by myself, I wasn't able to get a picture of him touching it. I wish I could have gotten a picture, though, because he was all smiles. Next time, I am hoping Daddy T comes so that he can ride the camel with B and I can get some good pictures.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...