I spent this past Friday with my mom and we went to see Mandi Bucher and her new baby, Turner. It was wonderful to spend some time with them, but I was honestly amazed that Blake was so much bigger than Turner. I didn't think he had grown at all, but sheesh...he had! It was so sad to hold Turner because now I look at Blake as a big boy, even though he's still quite a baby. Blake did so well traveling on the way to Manchester, but he screamed about 45 straight minutes on the way back. I was so thankful that my brother was there waiting for me to help me out some! I had a great weekend and got to visit with a lot of people that I don't normally get a chance to visit with.
Raun's mom had dressed Raun in this outfit when he came home from the hospital, so she asked if we could get a picture of
Blake in it. He looked so cute, if I
must say so myself!
Blake in it. He looked so cute, if I
must say so myself!Next up are pictures from Blake's latest spit up session. Unfortunately (or maybe it's fortunately for me) Raun is always the one that gets the spit up projected onto. I think these photos are rather cute!
Followed by family pictures....



And I'll end this post with a sweet picture of my Blake...




















0 comments:
Post a Comment