Tuesday, October 23, 2007

God is good!

What another great day! It rained most of today again, thank goodness. The grass is actually starting to recover from the brownish color it had become. Plants are actually looking green and some trees are FINALLY changing colors. Yes, it's late in changing colors, but it's been so dry, they just think it's still summer, I guess.

More updates on my little autistic boy. He had some changes in meds this past week, so he didn't do as well as last week. He still counted to 10 and said his A, B, C's, though. The best part...I was leaving and I told him "bye!" He waved at me and said, "bye, bye!" He has never told anyone that and we've been working so hard to get him to say those words. His mom looked at me and said "that has made my day!" It's those little steps that get me so excited about music therapy and the benefits. It's amazing how music therapy helps bring kids out of so much isolation and into a world that communicates! I love my work....have I said that before? I'm so blessed to be able to do what I love!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...