Monday, October 22, 2007

A few fall leaves....

Monteagle Mountain
on our road
Our house view from the front yard
Suzzy and Ellie
Ellie
Monteagle Mountain
Monteagle Mountain

from our deck
from our deck
from our deck
from our front yard
from our front yard


It's raining!!! I think most people in Northern Georgia and Tennessee and praising the Lord! You don't hear one person complaining about the rain...and it's supposed to rain all week. All I've heard is "Thank goodness it's raining," or "I'm so glad it's raining!"
We went to Manchester this past weekend and got to see John. It was good to see everyone for a little while and to get some wonderful food. Dad's had another calf, so he was really happy about that. And John's loving his work. Mom's been working out and I'm so extremely proud of her for her endeavors!

Enjoy the pictures!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...