Sunday, October 9, 2011

Book Review: The Story of Noah's Ark: Storybook and Wall Clings

This book came just in time for us for our preschool Bible time.  We were studying about Noah's Ark and this book fit perfectly.  They book is very colorful and tells the story of Noah and the Ark and the animals.  I loved the wall clings because it gave something for my son to do while I read and then he was able to retell the story back to me. 

If you have a child in your life, this would make a wonderful present.  The wall clings are moveable and come off the wall easily and never makes a mark.  They fit back on the pages easily as well.  In fact, my son liked putting them back because it was like a puzzle to him...to make sure they were back where they came from!
_____________
I received this book free from Kregel Publications in exchange or my honest opinion.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...