Max Lucado talks about how God made us and we are very special to Him. He then relates it to the relationship between the parent and the child. He shows the child how a parent's love for their child grows daily. He ends the book by telling the child that not only is our home a special place for us to live, but so is Heaven, which God created, as well.
I loved the illustrations in this book and thought that it was a beautiful book: both story-wise and illustrations. Both of my children enjoyed reading this book with us.
_______________
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <[...]> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 <[...]> : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."











0 comments:
Post a Comment