His hair cut was the best price: FREE!
AFTER:
What do you think? Can you see a difference in my little man? I'll admit, the after picture wasn't as cute, but he had food in his mouth.
-----------------
My cousin, Ashley, and her family stopped by on their way to their new house up in the northern part of the U.S. We loved having them. Blake got to play with John Paul a little. I couldn't believe how much he had changed in just 2 months. I never saw the difference with Blake since I was with him all of the time, but I really see it now in other people's children.





------------
Imagine I saw to you, "Will you please go and feed Blake his breakfast?" What kinds of food would run through your head? Perhaps yogurt, cheerios, a banana, strawberries, blueberries, oatmeal, possibly cheese. This scenario was carried out yesterday morning before Raun left for work. However, instead of that long list of healthy options, he decided upon a new one for his list. I walked into the kitchen and what did I see in the tray of his high chair? TEDDY GRAHAMS! I love my husband. I do. But it led to a talk about how teddy grahams are NOT a breakfast for any child or adult. I proceeded to name the list above and he still felt very adament that teddy grahams belonged on that list. Anyone agree?

















2 comments:
I am going to have to back Raun up on this one....Teddy Grams belong on the list. Not so much at this age, but especially so when he is an older toddler that can get around the house with complete ease and safety at 5:50 AM on a Saturday, at which point he hands you the goldfish package while you are in bed and he asks you if he can eat those. You say a hearty yes, open the bag and give him some, for it gives you another 20 minutes of shut eye :O)
He looks like he's striking a model pose in the post-hair cut pic!
And about those teddy grams...as long as it's not often and healthier food follows...it won't kill 'em. ;) At times when it has been hard for Haley to agree to eat, we have gone the not-as-nutritious-as-we-would-like route-but-we'll-do-almost-anything-for-a-few-calories route. My parents got so desperate for her to eat at their house once they put strawberry jam on everything (eggs, fried potatoes, toast...and she at it!)...I wouldn't go that far personally, but you know how grandparents worry!
But yes, her usual breakfasts are either yougurt and berries or oatmeal and applesauce. :)
So...Raun passes this once...maybe next time he could just put a teddy or two in Blake's yogurt... ;)
Post a Comment