Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Latest Addition

Our niece, Kelsey, had her little baby boy on Sunday. His name is James Kayden. She had a lot of complications, so he was born almost 2 months early. He is so adorable, but incredibly tiny. However, he does weigh about 5 pounds. He's in the NICU so please pray for him to come home soon and to even out so Kelsey can hold him and love on him and do what mommy's do best!The pictures make him look like he is really big, but he definitely is not. He looks so tiny in his little bed and so pitiful. On a side note, there is a baby that was the size of Shannon right beside Kayden. I personally didn't get to see that tiny baby, but Raun did and he couldn't believe how little it was. And yes, I still think of Shannon everytime I go into the NICU or a Children's Hospital. Back to Kayden, though. Isn't he just adorable? Even with the tubes he is so precious. Last we heard, he was breathing on his own, but they were just helping him out a little since he came so early. I think he's staying there until his due date or around then, which was the beginning part of June. Anyway, I'll update on him as well when I hear more. I will say this baby has the longest arms I have ever seen! He'd make a great piano player:) Blake and him could play duets. If that doesn't kill Raun and Mike when they read this, I'll be shocked!

1 comments:

mikeandlea

Those long arms are to make Blake and Kayden be great baseball players lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...