Thursday, April 9, 2009

Elmo!!!!

For Christmas, we got Blake the newest Elmo that dances and moves, sits and stands, sings and tells stories. We saw it at Babies-R-Us as a demo and all of the adults thought it was kind of freaky. I must agree. It was a little weird to see Elmo shake because he was scared or to ask for his nose back or to say "uh oh...Elmo fell down. Will you help Elmo back up again? Awww...thank you." However, we put Blake in front of him to see what his reaction would be and he smiled and got the attention of several parents-to-be. Needless to say, it changed their opinion of this Elmo toy, as well. Anyway, we didn't want to pay a lot for it but since KB toys was going out of business, we got it at a really low price and Blake loves it! He is just now starting to try to mimic what Elmo does. When Elmo flaps his hands, Blake moves his. It is so cute. I think his favorite part about Elmo, though, is latching on to Elmo's nose and eyes. I'm afraid he thinks he's nursing because I hear him sucking quite hard!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...