Saturday, January 10, 2009
Pediatrician update
Since I've had so many people ask me about what the pediatrician recommended for our rice cereal troubles, I thought I'd display it for all to see! First off, we have the most wonderful pediatrician. She is very supportive of my shot requests and never tries to push me into something I don't feel comfortable doing, which is great. Raun's mom found her for me by polling the doctors and nurses at Erlanger about which pediatrician was the best. She was right! I can call her anytime and she always calls back within 30 minutes or less. Not that I've done it a lot...only twice. Once to make sure I had done all I could do when he had a cold and then now for his tummy since I won't see her again until February. Okay, so to the recommendation. She told me to take a few weeks off of the cereal and then try it again. If he still has trouble, she told me to go ahead and start making my baby food for him to try. She said it could be the different schedule that he's having trouble adapting to, or it could be just that cereal. So there it is! Now it's nap time since I have a cold and need to get rid of it before Raun goes back to work on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
who is your pediatrician? I've been looking around for someone that doesn't hassle me about shots every visit...I would love to meet yours! Is she accepting new patients?
She is great! It's Dr. Jeannie Jung at the McClean group in East Ridge. I assume she is taking new patients. We had no trouble getting in with her.
Post a Comment