Thursday, April 24, 2008

21 weeks









We had a wonderful vacation and neither of us were ready to come home! I wanted to take the beach with me, but it wouldn't fit in my bag. We had a blast just spending our last vacation where it's just the two of us for a little bit. We putt-putted every night and found a WONDERFUL hot wings place. We found our baby's going home outfit, which is incredibly cute. Of course, we did buy a few more outfits, but not too many. It was hard not to go crazy at Carter's because they had everything for $3. I probably would have bought more if I could find the 3-6 month old clothes. Oh well!




Our little boy has been kicking more and Raun got to feel him move for the first time on our vacation. He likes to kick Raun right before we go to sleep...I can tell a difference between his kicks and his punches at the moment because he doesn't have to much strength in his arms yet. He also likes to move when I have some piano students who mess up a lot and play loudly....he always kicks me then! Time is going by so fast. We're looking forward to May because our crib gets delivered and the downstairs will hopefully be done so we can move all 3 rooms around. It's driving me nuts because I really want to start getting things ready, but we can't just yet. I think I'm driving Raun nuts!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...