Kyra has just found out that her husband, Eric, has not honored his marriage vows that he had made on their wedding day, or so she thinks. She has found an email on Eric's computer from a very attractive coworker that hints that something might be going on. Eric promises that nothing has happened, but Kyra doesn't believe him and kicks him out.
Kyra ends up in an accident where she loses some of her memory. When Eric hears about this, he thinks that perhaps a miracle has happened in one sense. If Kyra has no memory, then perhaps she won't remember why she was so mad at Eric. However, what happens if her memory comes back? That's the nagging thought that Eric can't get out of his head. What choice will he make when it comes to telling her? What really happened with his coworker?
I haven't read Holmes' first book, but I definitely want to read it now that I've read this. Holmes has a wonderful way with words and is quite a talented writer. She doesn't shy away from those difficult and ugly things that we see in marriages today.
_________________
I received this book free from Tyndale Publishers in exchange for my honest opinion of this book.











0 comments:
Post a Comment