29 weeks--this dress makes me look WAY bigger than what I am!Raun has assured me that I'm not this big....good boy!
I can't believe how far I am along and how close we are to meeting our son! As of Friday, I was 30 weeks along. Only 6-10 weeks left, hopefully! These are going to be the fastest weeks I've experienced, I think.
Raun came home and we've been working on moving things around to make room for the crib. He's going to be putting it together tonight, which I can't wait! Next month it will hopefully be all finished and ready for Blake...at least that's my goal.
Our baby has been kicking me and moving sooo much. He has kicked one certain spot so much and so long that it is REALLY sore. It seems that when I'm sleepy, he's not and vice versa. It's making for some really long nights. I've still been working out so that I will be tired enough to fall asleep, but it's not working.
Mom and Dad stopped by on their way back from Florida to eat Father's Day dinner with us at Logan's. It was good to hear about their trip and the ocean mishap with my grandfather....I so wish I could have been there, but perhaps his Christmas present will help him out some! Dad got some weird looks because he was using his Father's Day present in the Logan's parking lot. We got him a crawler because his other one had broken, so he was trying to look under Raun's truck to see how he liked it. A man drove by and gave Dad a weird look....like it's not everyday you see a man on a crawler in a parking lot going under cars....Sheesh!
Aunt Patricia, Uncle Ray and the kiddos went to Lake Winnie this weekend and we had the chance to meet up to eat dinner with them at A & W. It was wonderful to talk with them and hear about their fun time and the rides they rode. The best part was Bethany being almost hoarse! I think she might have done a lot of yelling. I can't wait to go with them next year with our baby....David will have a little partner to ride with.
I go to the doctor Thursday, so I'll post the results this week. Hopefully all will be well!










0 comments:
Post a Comment