Monday, January 14, 2008

2008!

Wow! I can't believe we're already into 2008....a whole new chapter in our lives....another year full of unpredicted changes. Things have been good here. I've been battling a sinus issue, which has been lots of fun and then passed it to Raun, and he so graciously passed it back to me. I think that's a little unfair, if you ask me!

Work is going well...getting used to seeing all of my kiddos since I've been off for 2 weeks. It's good to be back in some sort of routine, though.

I wanted to post some pictures of New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Enjoy! I'll post Christmas a little bit later.

Love you guys!

1 comments:

Mike and Lea

Hey guys, great sight! We are very happy for you two. I cant wait to see my little brother become a daddy now. I will tell you this little bro., it is the greatest thing that will ever happen in your life, make sure you are there in the labor room when that baby is born. This is one of those things that nobody can ever change or say is not yours. It is you, it is a part of you and Megan together. We love you guys. Good luck and once again we are very happy for both of you. We are here if you need us.
The kids are excited also about a new cousin.

Love you
Mike and Lea
and kids

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...